Health, Safety, Security & Policy
Durrat Amjad Co. is committed to the safe and efficient operation of its facilities. Our goal is to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness and to protect the environment. In order to achieve this, we will:
- Perform our work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, complying with all legal and other applicable requirements.
- Identify all OHSSE hazards, evaluate risks, implement controls & programs to minimize the risks to safeguard and monitor such risks.
- Reduce number of injuries and commit to prevention of injury and ill health by providing proper training.
- Minimize emissions, discharges and waste generation to environment and commit to prevention of pollution. Dispose wastes safely and responsibly after taking measures to reuse, recycle, refurbish and recover.
- Provide adequate resources and leadership to mitigate and combat HSSE concerns.
- Maintain and practice emergency response plans to protect our employees, customers, public and the environment in the event of an incident.
- Play a full part in the affiliations and associations of the industries of which we are a part to share and learn best industry practice.